Welcome to BAKARI website.
BAKARI respects the privacy of anyone who visits our website, and we are committed to protecting your personal data.
- Personal Information.
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
- What purpose are we going to treat your personal data for?
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
- What security measures do we apply?
- What are your rights once you provide us with your information?
- How long will we keep your personal data?
BAKARI does not intend to collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. When necessary, BAKARI will give specific instructions to children under age, so that they do not provide us with their personal information on our website.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DOES BAKARI COLLECT?
BAKARI may collect the following personal information from the users of its website through the corresponding forms: name, address, email, postal address, telephone number, credit card or account number, when the user visits the website and register, place an online order, subscribe to our Newsletters, contact BAKARI or participate in BAKARI promotions or surveys.
In addition, BAKARI collects all information related to your browsing habits on the website and your interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by BAKARI come from the interested party, with the exception of contact information that can be provided to us by friends or relatives:
– By sending a gift voucher or any other gift.
– By sharing the favorites stored on the webbsite.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is BAKARI Complementos SLU with Company VAT number B98656614.
The contact data of BAKARI is the following:
Address: c / Jorge Juan 14 Local 3, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
We have appointed a Data Protection Delegate who is responsible for supervising any issues related to this privacy notice, and who you can ask any question regarding the processing of your personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Delegate through the following contact information: email@example.com, postal address: Jorge Juan St. 14 Bld. 3, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
3. WHAT PURPOSE ARE WE GOING TO TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
1.-Clients: At BAKARI Complementos SLU, we will treat your personal data with the following purposes: monitoring of the contractual relationship and billing, as well as commercial information or information related to events via electronic means.
2.-Contacts through website or email: We can treat your IP, which operating system or browser you use, and even the time you spend visiting our website, anonymously. If you provide us with the information through the contact form, you will identify yourself and will be contacted, if necessary.
At BAKARI Complementos SLU, we will treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- Answer your queries and requests, manage the requested service, answer an application, or process your request.
- Send information related to your request via electronic means.
- Send commercial information or information related to events via electronic means, provided there is an express authorization.
- Carry out analysis and improvements regarding our products and services on the website.
- Improve our commercial strategy.
3.-Newsletter Subscribers: You can subscribe to our Newsletter on our website, once you provide us with an email address where the Newsletter will be sent.
We will save your email in our database and will proceed to send you emails periodically, until you request the cancellation, or we stop sending emails.
The Newsletter can have Web Beacon, which confirms statistically if you have opened it, at what time and how many times you have read it. We use it to analyze the best time of sending the Newsletter, and what interests you. However, we will not obtain your personal information, only your email address.
4.-Social Media subscribers: At BAKARI Complementos SLU, we will treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- Answer your queries and requests.
- Manage the requested service, answer or process your request.
- Connect with you and build community of followers.
|*(Google+ and Youtube)|
5.-Job Applicants: At BAKARI Complementos SLU, we will treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- Organization of selection processes for hiring employees.
- Organization of job interviews and evaluation of the candidates.
- If you have given your consent, we can keep your CV for future selection processes.
- If you have given your consent, we can share your CV with the group companies, collaborators or related, with the sole purpose of making you participate in their selection processes.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
BAKARI has the following legitimate bases for the processing of your personal data:
Clients: The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the contract execution and maintenance of the contractual relationship. The offer of products and services via electronic means is based on the requested consent, but it does not condition the contract in case of withdrawal of the consent.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of BAKARI in its relationship with customers.
Consent of the interested party:
2) Newsletter Subscribers: The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent of the interested party. In those cases when you will need to accept a checkbox and click on the submit button while subscribing to the Newsletter, it will mean that you have been informed and have expressly granted your consent to the receipt of the Newsletter.
3) Social Media subscribers: The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the acceptance of a contractual relationship corresponding to the social network and in accordance with its Privacy Policies.
4) Job Applicants: The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your unequivocal consent, once you send us your CV, receive and sign information regarding the processes we are going to carry out.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party is the legitimate interest of BAKARI:
- Create profiles using the information from a user registered on the website, as well as all those users who have provided their data for any other purpose.
- Create profiles to send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- Send surveys on the products purchased or services used by BAKARI’s customers to ask their opinion, and for future improvement.
- Our legitimate interest is to guarantee that our website remains safe, as well as to help BAKARI to understand the needs, expectations and level of customer satisfaction and, therefore, to improve our services, products and brands.
All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique navigation and shopping experience.
5. WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legal obligation. Specifically, the State Agency of the Tax Administration, banks and financial entities will be informed about the collection of the service provided or product purchased, as well as those responsible for the treatment which is necessary for the agreement execution.
6. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
You can take it easy, we have adopted an optimal level of protection of the Personal Data we handle, and we have installed all the means and technical measures at our disposal, according to the technology state to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data.
Additionally, any transaction made via our website is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data are transmitted directly and through encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
BAKARI states that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ONCE YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
You have the following rights:
|Right of Access||
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether BAKARI will treat your personal data or not, as well as access to your personal data that BAKARI disposes of.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request BAKARI to rectify personal data when it is inaccurate or modifies it when it is incomplete.
|Right to suppression||
You can request us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it has been collected.
|Right to restriction of processing||
You can ask us to restrict the data processing, which means that you can request us in certain cases to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it during some time in case you may need it.
|Right to data portability||
You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another party when the processing is based on a consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
|Right to opposition||
You can object to the personal data being processed whether based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by BAKARI, including profiling. In such case, BAKARI will stop processing your personal data, except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
|Right to claim||
You have the right to file a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
How can you exercise those rights?
BAKARI Complementos SLU has forms for the exercise of rights that can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the forms created by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or third parties.
These forms must be signed electronically or accompanied by a photocopy of the ID. If you act as a representative, the forms must be accompanied by a copy of your ID and electronic signature.
The forms must be presented in person to BAKARI Complementos SLU or sent by post or email to the address that appears in the section “Responsible”.
You have the right to file a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in case you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been adequately addressed. The maximum period to resolve the case is one month starting from the receipt of your request.
In case of any of your data has been modified, we thank you for communicating it in a writing form in order to keep your data updated.
8. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data will be maintained while maintaining relationship with BAKARI Complementos SLU. In case it no longer exists, the personal data processed in each of the mentioned purposes will be maintained during the legally stipulated deadlines or during the period that a judge or court may require them, taking into consideration the limitation period for legal actions.
The data processed will be maintained as long as the mentioned legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if the legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests their suppression or revocation of the consent granted.
In each processing of personal data, we provide you with a specific period, which you can consult in the following table:
|Forms and coupons||15 years<|
|Human Resources||Wages, TC1, TC2, etc.||10 years|
|CVs||Until the selection process is over, and 1 more year with your consent|
|Documents of compensation for dismissal. Contracts. Temporary workers´data.||4 years|
|Empoyee´s file.||Up to 5 years after the leave.|
|Marketing||Databases or website visitors.||During the data processing.|
|Access control and video surveillance||Visitors´ list||30 years|
|Videos||30 days blockage, 3 years destruction|
|Accounting||Books and accounting documents.
Partner agreements and management councils, statutes of the company, board of directors regulations and delegated commissions.
Financial statements, audit reports.
Records and documents related to grants.
|Financial||Take over the administration of the company, rights and obligations related to the payment of taxes.
Administration of dividend payments and tax withholdings.
|Information about the intragroup price establishments.||18 years
8 years for intragroup transactions for the agreements of prices
|Security and Health||5 years|
|Workers’ Medical Records.
Information regarding chemical or substantially dangerous substances.
Documents related to environmental permits, while the activity is taking place.
|Up to 3 years after the activity is over
10 years (crime prescription)
Records on recycling or waste disposal.
Subsidies for cleaning operations must keep the documents of rights and obligations, receipts and payments.
Reports on accidents.
|Insurance||Insurance policies||6 years (general rule)
2 years (damages)
5 years (personal)
10 years (life)
|Register all the delivered goods or services, intra-community acquisitions, imports and exports for VAT purposes.
Documents of Intellectual and Industrial Property.
Contracts and agreements.
|Permits, licenses, certificates||6 years after the expiration of permit, license or certificate.
10 years (penal prescription)
|Confidentiality and non-competition agreements||Always respecting the period terms of obligation and confidentiality|
|LOPD (Law of Protection of Personal Data)||Treatment of personal data, if different from the treatment notified to the AEPD (Spanish Agency for Data Protection)||3 years|
Personal data of employees stored on networks,
computers and communication equipments used by them, access controls and management / administration internal systems.
Applicable Law, Courts and Tribunals
COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE POLICY
What are the cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Analysis Cookies: These are the cookies that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing habits on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Advertising cookies: These are the cookies, well treated by us or by third parties that allow us to manage in the most efficient way the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
Third Party Cookies: Provided by third parties.
|Type of the Cookie||Description – Purpose||Supplier||Expiration|
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users||24 hours|
|_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|PHPSESSID, Newsletter_popup||Newsletter subscription management||Own||End of the session|
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly, if cookies are disabled. Do we update our Cookies Policy?
- Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies. Check Microsoft of browser support.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. Check Mozilla or browser support.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy> Content settings. Check Google or browser support.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security. Check Apple or browser support.
- Opera (Opera Software): Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies. Check Opera or browser support.
If you use another browser, consult its installation policy, use and blocking of cookies. However, using the tool www.youronlinechoices.com, you can find useful information and set supplier by supplier, your preferences regarding the cookies. Are there only cookies?
There may be websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies, but with more capacity, like other forms of data local storage in the Customer’s equipment, for example:
- LocalStorage and sessionStorage HTML5: Space that the website can use on the user’s computer. Usually, they can be deleted by deleting the Navigation history.
- The “Local Shared Objects” of Flash (the “isolated storage” of Silverlight): They are stored inside the Microsoft folder from which it gets the user profile. You have to enter the folder and delete it. (For instance: the videos of vimeo). Flash is used to incorporate multimedia elements to a website, which is why it stores files in the user’s computer.
- The Web Beacon is used to track your activity, inserting a small image that you do not even notice. When you browse the website, it is loading along with the page, and the server from which the photo is being downloaded, records the time of access, or calculate the number of times you have visited the page.
These files are more intrusive than cookies, as they are more complicated to delete, save more information, and are independent from the browser which is being used. We do not use this kind of storage.