+34 680 93 91 30
Monday to Friday: 10h00 – 17h00
In each of the product pages you will find all available colors, their dimensions, composition and description.
Select the color and browse through the available images under the product description by clicking on them. To see the image in detail, zoom by hovering the mouse pointer over it.
Keep in mind that the materials used in all Bakari products are natural and treated by hand. For this reason, it is important you consider that all the wood and marble elements used are unique and differ from each other. To further clarify, there are no identical pieces, the streaks and colors may vary from product to product. This is what makes each Bakari piece unique and special, making each bag exclusive.
1. From the product page, select the desired color, then click on the “Add to cart” button.
For some rings you must also choose the size in order to add it to your cart.
If the product is sold out, do not hesitate to send as an e-mail and we will add you to the waiting list. We will get in touch with you as soon as we can.
2. If you have finished shopping, click on the “View cart” button.
3. Check your purchase to make sure you have the correct items and click “Finish purchase”. If you have a discount coupon code, apply it in the lower left-hand side before finishing the purchase.
4. Fill in the form with the delivery details and click Continue. It is not necessary to create an account or register in our Newsletter, but we recommend it in order to enjoy our news and discounts.
5. Keep in mind that if you already have an account created you can access it by clicking on “Purchasing Process” on the upper right-hand section of “My Account”.
6. Choose the payment method that suits you best between Bank transfer, Paypal, card payment or installment payment and click on Place order. If you use Bank Transfer, please add your transaction number.
7. If during the process you receive a red prompting, it’s because you are missing a form field, or the information is not valid, kindly review the information imputed and click on the corresponding tab to provide the information.
8. If you have any questions, we will be happy to assist you, please get in touch with us through our email: email@example.com or by phone at +34 680 93 91 30 and we will guide you through the process.
Once the order is completed you will receive a confirmation email.
HAS YOUR CREDIT CARD BEEN REJECTED?
Do not worry, check that the data entered is correct and that your card is not expired. If the error persists, please contact your bank.
HOW CAN I ASK FOR AN INVOICE?
You can make the request through firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send your invoice as quickly as possible.
More information in: Terms of Service